Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Around and About Oxford :)

'Ello Ladies an' Gents!
Jus' thought I'd 'ave a post 'bout me travelin' 'round Oxfordshire! (Do say this out loud with an obnoxious Cockney accent...the British just LOVE when Americans do that...

But really, here's some fun-ish shtuff you may enjoy while I walk about Oxford and the like :)

1.) I went punting on the Thames! All I could picture was Dick Van Dyke as Bert in Mary Poppins looking at his chalk drawing! Here's a lovely video to satisfy:



2.) One of my friends, Audra, played violin with the Oxford University Strings Ensemble, and this is a taste of their amazing recital in the chapel of Merton College, arguably the oldest college in Oxford.



Here are some fun pictures - captions are probably a must...otherwise, they just might not make sense.

'Zis is a cake of the RadCam!

Blurry pictures of Hall of Christ Church, which inspired the Great Hall in Harry Potter


My reading spot at Christ Church meadows :)


Fun stuff! More updates soon!

Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment