Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Holy Week!

We're leading up to my favorite holiday!!!

In honor of Easter this Sunday, I decided to make these yummy pieces of heaven called resurrection rolls! I made them once when I was in elementary school, but I haven't made them since, so I decided to give them a try. They were so delicious! The idea is that you put a cinnamon sugar-coated marshmallow (Jesus) in dough (tomb), and when they come out of the oven, the tomb is empty! If you want the recipe, you can get it here: http://eatatallies.com/2011/04/resurrection-rolls/
So that was my Monday :)

I also got the really fun opportunity to go to the Half Moon, which is a pub here in town, and every week they have fiddlers play while everyone hangs out. My friend Abby plays with them every week, so I decided to tag along and hear them play! Here's a funtastic taste:


Tonight I got to go to a Wales reunion, where we sat around the living room, eating dark chocolate, and listening and appreciating classical music. It was a lovely break from paper writing...which I should be doing right now...before I leave for SCOTLAND this weekend!!!

Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment