Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Jump!


I officially finished my academic work at Oxford!
I actually did end up having a mild case of the flu, and I did not have much fun with that as I was writing my final essay, but I completed it at noon today! I will save a longer post for later in order to save room for the mushy-gushy shtuff, but I just thought I would share the excitement that I'm feeling that it's SUMMER for me! I'm also incredibly devastated about leaving everyone, though, so it may cancel some of that happy feeling out! I am traveling to France this next week, and then I'll be on my way home!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Leah!!! That's so exciting! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be sure to come visit us poor people who are still in school! :) i can't wait to hear more about your semester abroad. and congrats on finishing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah it brings me such joy to hear that your semester went well! We definitely need to Skype and catch up. I will be back in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete